Tuesday 21 July 2009

Visit to Purple Circle


12th June 09 (me in the flowery shirt!)

For our final project of the year we collaborated with purple circle to do the NCHA annual report brief (below) and as part of this we had the opportunity to visit them and present our final outcome. It was a really valuable experience and I received some very positive feedback. They liked the visual metaphors that I used and commented that it was a very realistic outcome in consideration of costs and suitability. I was also complemented on my typography which I found encouraging as it is something which I have become quite of conscious of this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lyndsey. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Keep up the good work. But have you submitted a shed yet?

http://www.shedloadsofideas.com

Cheers

John

Lyndsey said...

Of course! I sent it in a couple of weeks ago, is up there now :-)
(p.s sorry for stealing your photograph)