Saturday 24 April 2010

Apples and pears and crafty wares




This sunny saturday I had a wonder down to the Apples and pears and crafty wares Arts market. I am currently working on making a contemporary knitting magazine for my final major project and thought it would be a good opportunity to chat to some of the people who sell their art and craft products there and to see if I could find anything knitted! I spoke to a girl from Nottingham Craft Mafia and another from Curiosity Haus who have hosted the monthly event since last May. There was some really nice work for sale, I particularly liked some prints and illustrations done by two girls who study at Trent, they have set up their own business Alf. The market is a great outlet for local designers and makers to sell their stuff!




No comments: